- I also play music really loud when I clean the house. My current favorite is Kings Of Leon. Their music is great and they're just plain hot. ( I usually stop and dance in front of a mirror from time to time too.)
- I sing songs to my dog in a weird voice. I've had weird little songs for every pet I've ever owned and I've done this since I was little. Trust me, you NEVER want to hear this. I'm not sure that my dog does either.
- I get very excited when I find cloths that really fit. I am 6' tall. I rarely have cloths on that fit the way they're supposed to. The legs are too short, or the sleeves are too short. I always have to do some kind of cover up or whatever to mask this problem with most outfits. It gets really old.
- I always know who's calling when the phone rings. If it's a stranger, I know it's a stranger. My husband always looks at me to hear who it is before he goes to look at the caller ID.
- I love lipstick and probably have at least 100 tubes of it. I'm sad that I look ridiculus in some of the colors I used to be able to wear.
- Ice cream is my favorite food.
- I hate TV. I haven't had TV in my house for about 15 years.
- I would love to go to Africa. My all time favorite movie scene is in "Out of Africa" where they are flying over the plain and Meryl Streep takes Robert Redford's hand. I cry every single time I see it and I've owned the movie since it was first released.
- I love cowboy boots. (I love cowboys too)
- I'm artistic and I'm asking for an acrylic painting class for Christmas.
Friday, November 13, 2009
10 Honest Things
Enchantedoak Thank you again. It feels really good to have someone call me honest. I consider myself honest, probably to a fault most of the time. So here goes: