Keith's award requires seven things you don't know about me. ( after all the crap I write , I wonder if there's anything left! Jeez!) So I'll start there.
- I was married to Patty's brother for 10 years. We met in AA. He was sober for over a year and going against his sponsor's advice, he asked me out when I had 7 months sober. Everybody told us not to get married. We married a year later. He is a good guy and was a good step dad to Annie. I also think we did a good job staying married for ten years considering how much we had to learn. Life's a funny thing. I'm glad Patty is my almost relative and is part of my life. Annie loved her very much too. Patty introduced me to blogging which has really turned into something very, very important for me. Thanks Girlfriend.
- When I was working as a counselor, I would have to hide my motorcycle helmet in a tote bag when I went to work so the clients wouldn't see it because my helmet stickers were inappropriate to say the least. I would also start my Sportster up when I left right under the group rooms of one of my co-workers when I would leave. I had drags on it. It was brappy loud and it would seriously piss her off. Hee hee. I couldn't stand her. I know, some of us are sicker than others.
- I haven't' changed the pipes on the new bike yet because it voids the HD warranty if you don't have them do it, which is pricey. My old bike was so loud it rattled the windows. This one is stock and you know what? I kinda like it. Hmmm...
- I'm too fat for my chaps.
- I believe in ghosts and have had many paranormal experiences throughout my life.
- I'm really good at knowing if someone is lying. You can't bullshit a bullshitter.
- I used to love to dance and always was the first person on the dance floor. I didn't care if you were looking at me, but ever since Annie died, I rarely feel like it anymore and that makes me sad. I can't make myself feel like it either. It was a form of self expression I can't explain.